About NTE Electronics, Inc.
Trust NTE's Decades of Quality and Service
Founded in New Jersey in 1979, NTE Electronics, Inc has grown from a small-town supplier with ten semiconductors in its entire line to the largest aftermarket semiconductor supplier in the industry.
Today, our product line consists of over 23,000 devices. Included in this offering is NTE Brand Semiconductors.
- AC-DC Adapters
- Binding Posts and Banana Sockets
- Cable Ties and Wire Mgm’t Products
- Circuit Breakers
- Clips and Test Leads
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- LED Strips and Lighting
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Potentiometers and Trimmers
- Relays and Contactors
- Solder Wick
- Terminal Blocks
- Terminals and Connectors
- and Wire.
ECG - A Division of NTE
In January 2001 NTE acquired the assets of the ECG division of Philips N.A. With this addition, NTE became the industry leader in supplying private label aftermarket electronic components to the Industrial, Commercial, Consumer, and MRO marketplace. Also added as a result of this acquisition were
- ECG Brand Aerosol Chemicals
- ECG Surge Protectors
- ECG Butane/Electric Soldering Irons and Heat Guns
- and ECG Test Equipment.
Master Distributed Lines
NTE is a Master Distributor for some of the industry's major manufacturers of electronic components and accessories.
These alliances now include:
- Amphenol RF/Connex - interconnect products
- VCC, Chicago Miniature Lighting div
- Coast LED Flashlights
- Chemtronics Chemicals
- Kester Solder Products
- KILO International - Knobs/Dials
- Plato - Soldering Tools and Replacement Tips
- Precision Electronic Components Ltd. - military style potentiometers
- Samlex – Power Inverters
- Surehold- Glues and Adhesives
- Techspray - Electronic Chemicals
A Global Network of Distributors
NTE's 40,000 square foot headquarters in Bloomfield, NJ houses, under one roof, all the essential services and inventory to continually supply electronic components to its worldwide network of authorized distributors. NTE's warehouse maintains a large inventory of each device to ensure a 98% fill rate and an average 24-hour shipping time.
The Highest Quality Replacement Parts
NTE devices are quality tested to consistently assure that they meet or exceed the industry specifications of the device they are replacing. They have been used in NASA space projects, German automobiles, hospital/medical applications and in virtually every type of consumer item. NTE's global network of distributors extends across the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean and 35 other countries throughout the world. No matter how you measure success, NTE Electronics, Inc has become the leader in the replacement electronic component industry.
With its advance into the Internet, NTE has once again taken the lead amongst its competitors and now manages the first supplier based website devoted to the replacement electronic component industry. From this website users can:
- View information and selector guides on all NTE product lines with links to full data sheets.
- Locate their nearest distributor.
- Check frequently asked questions.
- Order on-line from an NTE authorized distributor.
- Access on-line cross-reference databases for semiconductors, relays, potentiometers, trimmers, switches, RF connectors and transformers
- Locate local distributor stock
- View and print full data sheets
- Find out What's Hot!
- Communicate back to NTE
- Download a Free copy of NTE's QUICKCross™ software.