Flexible LED Strips, EL Wire, & LED Lamps
Flexible LED Strips
NTE's high quality Flexible LED Strips are available with 2 different size LEDs - 3528 or 5050. Our LED Strips are offered in a wide variety of colors including Red, Amber, Blue, Green, White, Warm White, Red/Green/Blue (5050 size ONLY) and now Pink, Purple, and RGB + White.
- 3 IP Ratings Available:
Water Resistant (IP65)
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
(24VDC available on special order)
- Standard 16.4 Ft. (5 Meter) Reels
(Can be cut to shorter lengths. Many types available in 100 ft. spools and 20 inch lengths.)
- Very Bright and Low Power Consumption
- 3M Adhesive Back, Peel & Stick
(Excluding IP68 Types)
- Dimmable to 6VDC
- 120 Degree Viewing Angle
- RoHS Compliant
EL (Electroluminescent) Wire
Flexible Neon Wire, also called Electroluminescent (EL) Wire, is the new generation product in the global lighting and display industry. Unlike flexible LED strips, EL wire is not a series of points, but rather a 360 degree line of unbroken light. Wrapped by a colorful plastic tube on its surface, it appears similar to common telephone wire, emitting light along its entire length but without any heat radiation. With a much lower power consumption, energy saving, and environmental protection, it opens a new era in the lighting and display field.
- Operates on AC voltages unlike LED Strips, which operate on DC voltages
- Operating Voltage: 90 - 120VAC
- Available in 2.3mm and 3.2mm Diameters
- Standard 9.84 Ft. (3 Meter) Length with Pre-Wired Connector
- Extremely Flexible, can be Bent, Knotted, Cut, Stretched, etc. without Compromising the Lighting Effect
- Can Be Mounted to Almost Any Decoration Surface using Transparent Adhesive Tape, Glue, Clips, Thread and Needle, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Saving, uses 50 - 70% less energy than LED lamps, 20 - 40% less than Rope Lighting, and 1 - 10% less than Neon Lighting
NTE's high quality LED lamps are used for both general purpose and special purpose lighting applications. Available in light bar, rotating swivel, and both round & square interior configurations, these LED lamps can be used in a variety of applications including, but not limited to, general lighting, automotive, display screens for advertising, backlighting, etc.
- Efficient, requires less energy
- Long life expectancy
- No warm up time, comes on instantly
- Environmentally friendly (no mercury)
- Easy to maintain
- Cost effective
Each 12" long flexible NTE LED tube contains 15 Super Bright LEDs in a variety of color options (Blue, Green, Red, White, Amber & Red/White/Blue).
NTE's LED Tubing offers easy installation and connectability of up to 15 tubes.
NTE's Flexible Strips and LED Tubing are perfect for a variety of applications including, but not limited to: